Monday, November 21, 2011

Season

Salam

It's been awhile since I last posted in my blog. I can say for sure now this blog is dead due to me not updating it regularly. I find myself not having the time to update it. But since everyone has their 24 hours time I have to be honest to say that maybe I am just not interested in writing. Period.

Just some update about my life..

1) A little creature called baby named Fatimah Huda is my daughter. Haha. Really she is me in that baby suit. I just hope she wont behave exactly like me. Haha

2) I started my job as houseman and managed to finish my 1st posting in Orthopedic. But unfortunately I cant stand the training anymore since I cant provide the same level of commitment of what it takes to become a doctor. Now in a process of convincing my family that I want to quit and do something else.

3) My wife also started her job as houseman last April after 6 months of Huda's birth. She is doing well. She has what it takes to be a good doctor and I will support her to make sure it happens.

4) Have our 1st car 2 weeks ago. Ford Fiesta Sedan. This is a cool car with its juicy 1.6 liter Ti-VCT engine powering it. What annoyed me is people seem buying cars with too much care for it to make sure it doesn't hit the potholes, the bumpers, that sharp corner with speed. I think that thing should serve me and I want it to serve well providing me with all the necessary tools to make sure I drive with satisfaction and confidence. That doesnt include the potholes. I avoid it and take corners like Michael Schumacher.

There are more to be written here but I am just so tired now that I really have to hit the bed now.

Salam

No comments:

Post a Comment